Friday, May 18, 2012

Lime Green & Yellow!

Well this thank you card is totally different from what I was thinking before I started from start to finish. LOL. Now that it's complete it's okay and is not going into the gift package that I'm putting together...I now have a totally different idea for those. So I will give this to someone else who has given me some unexpected gifts. It all works out in the end.  :o)

The vase and the yellow piece behind the the words are raised with dimensionals. The white layered pieces (outside and inside) are distressed in the lime green to match the base of the card. 

The front reads: {thanks so much}

The inside reads:  Just a little note filled with a whole lot of gratitude. 

Check back soon and see what else was happening on Saturday!

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 









No comments:

Post a Comment