Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Business card pockets

Do you remember an earlier post where I had an extra green and purple card front from a swap and would be turning them into complete cards at a later date? Well here is one with the inside to match the outside. The card front was just attached to a white card base. 

I needed to send some business cards to a friend and I came up with this brilliant idea! Why just plop them in a card when I can make matching  little pockets inside of the card to put them in! I think it turned out really cute! Although there's possibly a little to much glue on the sides or a tad  bit too short on the top pocket. 

I matched the inside to the front strip but I reversed one so they would be the same but different and still matching throughout the card inside and out. 

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 






No comments:

Post a Comment