Monday, August 13, 2012

"Elegant" & Tulips


Hello my crafty friends, 

Another successful and fun-filled weekend in paper crafting! YAY! 

Last week was a good week for me - business wise: I was commissioned by 2 people to make them a handful of cards on top of signing up for my first craft show! The 2 ladies who commissioned me (both are from church) weren't in a big hurry for them "when you can with your upcoming show and all". The show is in 2 months! So needless to say, I have a lot to do! I was able to do some cards for all 3 this weekend. YAY! 

Commission #1: she wanted anniversary (5) and birthday (10) cards. I did her 5 anniversary cards. The first had 3 tulips that are popped up for dimension. I'm sorry :( but one of the tulip cards were accidentally deleted but is similar but has different sentiment inside and instead of "love" it says. "celebrate" on the front. 

The next has a nice velvet feel to a portion of the tan and black background paper. All 3 flowers are popped up for dimension on this card. 

Come back soon...lots more to show you!!!

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 












No comments:

Post a Comment