Monday, August 13, 2012

"Elegant" Anniversay


Hello my crafty friends, 

As you can see, these next 2 cards are similar to one in the last post. Although each one has a slightly different layout from the next and their sentiments on the insides are all different.  One complete category for her is finished (anniversary  - the birthdays  will be soon ).  Check out my next post. I started one of the categories for the other lady at my church (commissioner #2). 

(Both of the ladies from my church had seen some card samples I had done and had picked what they wanted from there. I've just been changing the layouts especially since they either want more than one of the design or it's a design that they both want! That way they're still each different. )

Come back soon...still lots more to show you!!!

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 












No comments:

Post a Comment