Monday, July 23, 2012

Unusual Sunflowers

Hello my crafty friends, 

This was a crafty weekend for me. Of course there's still more on my to-do craft list. There's always tomorrow... LOL 

One of the first things I did was complete my April ATC. April theme was: RECYCLE. Well I decided to do  the only thing that kept sticking in my mind to do: I recycled the lint from my dryer after doing laundry! I won't even tell you what all that lint looked like in a ziplock bag (before I got to the point of using the lint)! OMGosh! LOL 

Anyway as you can see, not much was really used but I covered the brown spots in the sunflowers with the lint. With all consideration, I think they turned out ok. What do you think? 

Check back real soon - much more to come. 

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 








No comments:

Post a Comment