Monday, July 23, 2012

Square Thank You

Hello my crafty friends, 

I had 2 base cards left over from a previous card-making session and decided to use them. Remember the 2 recent birthday cards? This time I decided to make them into Thank You cards. 

This technique is so versatile - the card and sentiment can go in any direction; change the color scheme and sentiment and poof...you can have a card for any occasion and for a man or woman. These just happens to be for a man and a woman! LOL 

The "Thank You" is raised for dimension. On the woman's, I added 2 gem stones and on the man's, I added 2 buttons. The insides were left blank as I will just write my personal note to them. 

Check back real soon - still more to come. 

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 









No comments:

Post a Comment