Monday, June 25, 2012

Pick your flavor of cupcakes!

Hello my friends. 

My apologies I haven't been here in awhile. Been working on projects - one being an inventory of the different products I have and exactly what is in each category. Boy is it a HUGE project. I am half-way through it. WHEW! Plus a few house projects too. 

This weekend I completed 2 more sets in that gift package I'm giving as a birthday gift in a couple of months. I made 4 thank you cards that are red and white with hearts and a red and white polka dot ribbon. Sorry I can't show you these right now as I put her initials on them and I don't want to spoil her surprise. :) 

I then made 4 Birthday cards. Each cupcake frosting is a different "flavor": pink, blue, yellow and purple. SIGH the purple looks blue on camera. 

I'll then be making a box for each set to go in. 

Hope you like and thanks for looking! 






No comments:

Post a Comment