Sunday, April 8, 2012

Flowered Friends

I am now involved in a (frequent) swap. This is where card makers swap cards with one another - usually with a chosen theme. These swaps are a little different than what I've done in the past - these are just card fronts and not a real card just the front of the card. I needed to do 25. I made 28 for a couple extras and those I can turn into actual cards. There are 16 in the purple and 12 in the green.

The "F/Friends", phrase in the middle and flowers on the bottom corners are raised for dimension. I added a watermark of flowers for the background. I added some Crystal Effects to the yellow to add some glossy shine to them. I also distressed the scallop, phrase (Life Happens. Love Helps.) and all around the cards to give it the "perfect finishing touch".

Hope you like and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment