Saturday, June 4, 2011

Holiday Swap (1) - "Stripes"

Last night while DH was still at work and all the DK were sleeping, I decided I was going to try and work on my next swap. The swap requirement is just 2 holiday cards and the theme is "stripes". Your 2 cards can be the same or different. Mine are different but similar.

For some reason no ideas were coming or any part of the design. Then all of a sudden it all clicked. I did 2 of this design. One will be for the swap and the other is for my stash of holiday cards.

The card opens from the side. I sponged around the Curly Label with the sentiment and the top half and sides in Old Olive. The sentiment is also popped. The DSP is actually all one one sheet - double sided - love how everything coordinates that way.

Hopefully I can do the other card tonight when all is quiet ... Then onto on another swap. LOL

TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment